STEMM MIT CSAIL AI in Healthcare Summit panel
On October 2, 2020, Mihaela van der Schaar will take part in a panel discusson at the STEMM MIT CSAIL AI in Healthcare Summit, which will be held online and is co-hosted by MIT’s Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and STEMM Global Scientific Community.
Covid-19 and public health challenges: Advances with AI
– Prof. Marion Koopmans (Member of the advisory panel on COVID-19 of the European Commission, Director of a WHO collaborating center, Head of the department of Viroscience, Erasmus Medical Center)
– Prof. Ramesh Raskar (MIT)
– Prof. Martin Bachmann (University of Oxford)
– Prof. David Barber (UCL Centre for AI, Director)
– Prof. Mihaela van der Schaar (John Humphrey Plummer Professor of Machine Learning, AI and Medicine at the University of Cambridge)
STEMM MIT CSAIL AI in Healthcare is a highly curated programme, covering the most relevant topics of AI in healthcare, including the ways in which AI is being used during the current pandemic.
Points of discussion will include AI and ML enabled Robotics, Diagnostics and Treatments, Data Gathering and Management, Pharmaceuticals, Ethics, and Clinical Research Developments to help face the Challenges of Current and Future Healthcare Systems.
This panel discussion will take place on October 2 at 13:00 EDT.
Full list of time zones:
Cambridge, USA 2020-10-02 at 13:00 EDT
New York, USA 2020-10-02 at 13:00 EDT
London, United Kingdom 2020-10-02 at 18:00 BST
Paris, France 2020-10-02 at 19:00 CEST
Beijing, China 2020-10-03 at 01:00 CST
San Francisco, USA 2020-10-02 at 10:00 PDT
Click here for more time zones.